IMPORTANT: Applicants with disabilities may request any reasonable accommodation necessary to complete this application, or to take any test required for the position for which the applicant has applied, by making a request at the time of application or testing.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY. It is our policy to seek and employ the best qualified employees and to provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees and to administer all of our employment policies in a manner that will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, age, sex, marital or veteran status, national origin, ancestry, disability, on-the-job injuries, or any other legally protected status.
VERIFICATION AND SIGNATURE:
1. I authorize the investigation of all matters which the Company deems relevant to my qualifications for employment, including all information given in this application and in any attachments, supporting documents or interviews. I authorize you to request and receive such information and I release from all liability any current or former employers, other entities (schools, etc.), or persons (such as current or former supervisors, coworkers, etc.), supplying it. I also release you from all liability which might result from making the investigation.
2. I certify that all of the information given in this application and in any attachments, supporting documents or interviews is (or will be) true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand and agree that any falsification, misrepresentation or omission, as well as any misleading statements or omissions, generally will result in denial of employment, withdrawal of any offer of employment, or immediate termination, regardless of when and how discovered.
3. I understand and agree that I may be required to submit to pre- or post-employment physical or other professional examinations, medical inquiries and/or urinalysis tests for the presence of drugs and/or alcohol. IMPORTANT: This means that with very few exceptions —an employee will be required to submit to testing in several different circumstances. Ask to see copies of our applicant and employee alcohol and drug policies if you have any questions. I agree to such examinations, inquiries and/or testing at the Company's expense. I authorize release of the results to the Company and their use to evaluate my suitability for employment. I also release the Company from all liability arising out of or connected with any examinations, inquiries and/or testing.
4. I understand and agree that I may resign or be terminated, without cause or notice, at any time, unless otherwise stated in a written employment contract. I also understand and agree that an Owner is the only person who will ever have the authority to agree to any other terms and/or to enter into such contracts, and that all such agreements for other terms of employment or contracts must also be signed by both parties. I also understand and agree that unless otherwise stated in a written employment contract, the Company may change, withdraw and interpret other policies (including wages, hours and working conditions) as it deems appropriate.
5. This application will only be considered active for 60days. I understand that if I have not been contacted by the Company within the 60 days and I still want to be considered for employment, I will need to reapply in writing or apply in person to renew or update my application within five days of the 60-day expiration.
6. I understand and agree that if I am hired the statements in these paragraphs will become a binding part of my employment relationship. I have read each of these statements. I have also reviewed all of the information provided in this application and in any attachments or supporting documents.