You can email the documents to or mail them to our office. Invoices for work completed should also be emailed to this address, or mailed to our office.


See sample certificate for reference.

We are required to have a copy of your General Liability and Workers’ Compensation insurance coverage in the form of a certificate of insurance, in the minimum amounts of $1,000,000 per occurrence/$2,000,000 aggregate, naming Gallant Construction Inc. as additionally insured, including Ongoing and Completed Operations and a Waiver of Subrogation. Failure to provide us with this may result in you not being allowed to perform as a subcontractor on our projects or delay payment on invoices. A certificate of insurance for your coverage is obtainable from your insurance agent.


We also must obtain a copy of your current CCB or Washington/other state license if applicable showing your Construction Contractors Board license number and expiration date.


See blank W-9 form for reference.

Also, it is required by law that we have on file a W-9 with your TIN (tax identification number), legal name and address, and type of business. Failure to submit this information to us may result in a withholding of 30% of certain reportable payments, as outlined by the IRS. Please complete the information on the W9 form and return immediately.